- The Layout of Abstract is available as a template on the link below:
Template 70x90cm scientific poster with font Times New Roman 48pt
- Title: 48pt bold
- The name of the authors 36pt regular
- The address of the authors 32pt regular
- Abstract: 30pt bold
- Textsize: 28pt regular
- Use pictures or illustrations! Make sure that every figure, table and picture has a caption that describes what is being shown. Image caption: 28pt regular Introduction Posters are primarily visual presentations. Your poster should be dominated by self-explanatory illustrations such as graphs and pictures while the amount of text should be kept to the minimum. Always write a descriptive caption. 28pt regular.
- The format of video presentations should be AVI, MOV, MKV (HD/SD) extentions.
- The video presentations should not exceed 10 min.
- More than one video can be presented.
- For video presentation, a brief abstract which summarise the video must be given in the Abstract Submission page, and original video should be given to the registration desk during the workshop.
Authors with accepted abstract wish to submit a Full Paper to be published in the NESciences should follow the Author Guidelines of the NESciences, and can download any full paper from the web page of the NESciences (www.nesciences.con) on how to prepare your full paper. The deadline for submission of the full paper is 01 October 2017.